Finally, what you've all been waiting for.
Well not really, but I'll show ya anyway, but first check this out. I turned on my lovely lava lamps that I got from my wonderful friends Nina and Garry for my 21st, for the first time this Summer and this is what I got.
And here again from another angle...
This is a good sign. Means that I'll get some penis soon. WEEE! :D
Oh, and here are some pics of my room. Still havent completely finished up the top where the cornice joins the wall but have a look.
That is all. For now.
P.S. When I finish the rest of my room, I m never painting again.
And here again from another angle...
This is a good sign. Means that I'll get some penis soon. WEEE! :D
Oh, and here are some pics of my room. Still havent completely finished up the top where the cornice joins the wall but have a look.
That is all. For now.
P.S. When I finish the rest of my room, I m never painting again.

<< Home